The Prevention of Falls Network for Dissemination (ProFouND) is an EC funded initiative dedicated to the dissemination and implementation of best practice in falls prevention across Europe. ProFouND aims to influence policy and to increase awareness of falls and innovative prevention programmes, amongst health and social care authorities, the commercial sector, NGOs and the general public. Through this work ProFouND will facilitate communities of interest and disseminate the work of the network to target groups across the EU.
- Advanced paternal age increases risk of early-onset schizophrenia in offspring
- Diabetes treatment may keep dementia, Alzheimer’s at bay
- Removal of ‘zombie cells’ alleviates causes of diabetes in obese mice
- Hearing loss before 50 may mean higher risk of drug and alcohol issues
- Parasitic worms cause cancer — and could help cure it
Our sister project FARSEEING has been recently selected by the European Commission as one of the top 3 most in...