The Prevention of Falls Network for Dissemination (ProFouND) is an EC funded initiative dedicated to the dissemination and implementation of best practice in falls prevention across Europe. ProFouND aims to influence policy and to increase awareness of falls and innovative prevention programmes, amongst health and social care authorities, the commercial sector, NGOs and the general public. Through this work ProFouND will facilitate communities of interest and disseminate the work of the network to target groups across the EU.
- Boosting muscle stem cells to treat muscular dystrophy and aging muscles
- Low scam awareness in old age may be an early sign of impending cognitive decline and dementia
- Mice reveal 38 new genes involved in hearing loss
- Experimental PET scan detects abnormal tau protein in brains of living former NFL players
- Caregiving not as bad for your health as once thought, study says
Our sister project FARSEEING has been recently selected by the European Commission as one of the top 3 most in...