This is a freely downloadable Portugese Otago home exercise booklet based on the Otago home exercise programme...
The Prevention of Falls Network for Dissemination (ProFouND) is an EC funded initiative dedicated to the dissemination and implementation of best practice in falls prevention across Europe. ProFouND aims to influence policy and to increase awareness of falls and innovative prevention programmes, amongst health and social care authorities, the commercial sector, NGOs and the general public. Through this work ProFouND will facilitate communities of interest and disseminate the work of the network to target groups across the EU.
- How toxic protein spreads in Alzheimer’s disease
- New gut-brain link: How gut mucus could help treat brain disorders
- Stem cell treatments ‘go deep’ to regenerate sun-damaged skin
- Dementia gene raises risk of severe COVID-19
- Antibody designed to recognize pathogens of Alzheimer’s disease
Our sister project FARSEEING has been recently selected by the European Commission as one of the top 3 most in...