This is a freely downloadable Portugese Otago home exercise booklet based on the Otago home exercise programme...
The Prevention of Falls Network for Dissemination (ProFouND) is an EC funded initiative dedicated to the dissemination and implementation of best practice in falls prevention across Europe. ProFouND aims to influence policy and to increase awareness of falls and innovative prevention programmes, amongst health and social care authorities, the commercial sector, NGOs and the general public. Through this work ProFouND will facilitate communities of interest and disseminate the work of the network to target groups across the EU.
- Aging signatures across diverse tissue cells in mice
- Profound loss of pleasure related to early-onset dementia
- Imbalance in gum bacteria linked to Alzheimer’s disease biomarker
- Aluminum is intricately associated with the neuropathology of familial Alzheimer’s disease
- PLD3 gene contributes to risk of Alzheimer’s disease
Our sister project FARSEEING has been recently selected by the European Commission as one of the top 3 most in...